Wednesday, October 26, 2011

C1 and C2 in Andalucía, what wonderful news!

Good morning everyone,
This morning, I opened the "Consejería" website, as I do almost every morning, and I found this wonderful piece of news: Curriculum for C1 and C2!
I will be applying for C1 for next year for our school. Don't keep your hopes up too high though, because due to the current state of economic affairs, I don't think it will be easy to achieve, nevertheless, in case anyone wants to start collecting signatures...

5 comments:

Mati said...

I am happy too, like you. I´d like going on at school. Why? I want to improve my English.
Congratulations!

CMed said...

Excellent Mati! Well done! I am happy you made it on to the blog and are adding comments. I hope we can start teaching C1 next year and that you will join the group.

Isabel.2 said...

I´m very happy!!! I have to begin to find a person who look after my daughter while I wiil be in EOI next year!!! In C1, of course! :)

Manolo Soriano said...

In my opinion I think it´s a very good news because we will be able to continue learning english and improving our skills in order to be fluency.

pablo ramos said...

Well, probably we going to stay at EOI until our hair becomes white and until we will be able to understand Shakira singing in English. What of that 2 things will be sooner?